Thursday, September 26, 2013

United Tractors



United Tractors (UT) is one company-related equipment, heavy mining and energy sector in Indonesia. Companies engaged in doing business in the field of heavy equipment, mining and coal mining contractor, also supply products from world renowned brands such as Komatsu, UD Trucks, Scania, Bomag, Tadano and Komatsu Forest.

United Tractors
United Tractors has been operating in Indonesia since 1972. Company is a subsidiary part of PT Astra International Tbk with a stake of 59.50%. The rest of the 40.50% stake held by the public other. Currently our distribution network includes 18 branch offices, 22 office support, and 12 representative offices in 22 provinces across the country. Not satisfied with just being the largest distributor of heavy equipment in Indonesia, the company also plays an active role in the field of mining contracting and has recently started mining coal. UT running various businesses through three business units namely Construction Machinery, Mining and Mining Contractor.

United Tractors is currently led by Djoko Pranoto as Director President. In 2011, whereby the Company assessed, among others, by Frontier Consulting Group, Bloomberg Businessweek and as "the best in Building and Managing Corporate Image" in the Corporate Image Awards 2011. Based on the 2011 Annual Report, which the company reported sales of Komatsu heavy equipment of 8467 units for the year ended September 2011, up 56.7% compared to 2010.

United Tractors, based in Jakarta, for more information on this company, please access http://www.unitedtractors.com.