Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
- The main purpose of the IT Analyst for Supply Chain role is to support the IT Manager within area of responsibility as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines, Global functional Business partnering and innovation, with the MCO / SU business teams.
- Key to role is to understand the key interfaces into Global IT Innovation, Service Lines & Service Operations within scope of responsibility and work effectively with these teams in the delivery of IT Services to the business.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science / Informatics Engineering
- Max 28 years of age
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience as IT Business Partner – Analyst, within similar industry and similar application landscape
- Good project management
- Good communication skill
- Fluent English, verbal and written