Immediately following the merger, Bank Mandiri embarked on a comprehensive process of consolidation. Among the first steps were to close 194 branches that were in close proximity to each other, and to reduce the number of Mandiri employees from 26,600 to 17,620. The Bank Mandiri brand was rolled out across the entire network and in its advertising and promotional campaigns. In addition, Bank Mandiri successfully implemented its new, integrated core banking system to replace the core banking systems of the four legacy banks.
Bank Mandiri requires a proactive person and loves working with people or support others to succeed. They are proud of the work and the results of their work, and have the integrity, accuracy and self-actualization to invite banking professionals to fill positions:
- Min. D3 from any major, with GPA min. 2.75 Max age 26 years old in January 2012
- Good looking, not married
- Height min. 158 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male) with proportional of weight
- Dynamic, communicative and persuasive
- Computer literate (min. MS. Word & MS. Excel)
- Domiciled in : Magelang, Temanggung, Ambarawa, Kutoarjo, Purworejo, Wonosobo, Solo, Klaten, Boyolali, Delanggu, Karanganyar, Sukoharjo, Wonogiri, Sragen, Kartosuro.
- Cover Letter, CV, Copy of diploma and transcript, Copy of ID Card, Copy of Birth Certificate, Copy of Family Card, Health Certificate, Copy SKCK, 1 piece of 3x4 Color Photograph, 1 piece of 4x6 Color Photograph, Other supported documents