Total is the world's fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. Total E& P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based Total Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan.
Total E&P Indonesie was established in Jakarta, August 14, 1968, with initial field around each time the Mahakam delta. Their initial field in bekapai and Handil at the time, reinforced by the discovery of the field in 1974 and Tambora in 1977 Tunu. Tunu field developed in the 90's became a major contributor to gas supply for Total E&P Indonesie until now.
Total E&P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesie invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
Engineer Project II (10031193) Work Location Balikpapan
- Conduct the jobs in compliance with company's HSE Principles, Procedures, Standing Instruction, International Standars & Recommendation
- Provide technical support in order to ensure the technical aspect within projects in accordance with TEPI policies, General Specification, Codes, Standard, and Regulations
- Check the construction works to ensure the construction is performed in accordance with project technical requirement and schedule
- Provide feedback for future projects
- Deliver the jobs to meet optimum and best quality of results
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Physics
- 3-5 years experience in project or management or contractor / engineering
- 2-3 years working experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Project Management
- Project Development
- Planning and Schedulling