Total E&P Indonesie - Total is the world's fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. Total E& P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based Total Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan.
Total E&P Indonesie was established in Jakarta, August 14, 1968, with initial field around each time the Mahakam delta. Their initial field in bekapai and Handil at the time, reinforced by the discovery of the field in 1974 and Tambora in 1977 Tunu. Tunu field developed in the 90's became a major contributor to gas supply for Total E& P Indonesie until now.
Total E&P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesie invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
- The training program will be organized for 22 months in Indonesia.
- After finishing the program, you will be assigned as a Drilling Supervisor at TOTAL E&P INDONESIE’S sites in East Kalimantan.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Engineering Major (Should be graduated before end of 2012)
- GPA min. 2.75
- Not over 26 years old
- Familiar with MS Office Application
- Having Excellent Health Condition
- Willing to be relocated in Balikpapan