PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN) is the first private satellite telecommunications company in Indonesia and a leading Asian provider of a full range of satellite-based telecommunication services, covering both fixed and mobile telephony services. PSN prides itself as employing one of the largest concentration of satellite engineers in the country. A significant 78 percent of PSN staff has been with the company for more than five years, while about a quarter have been with PSN for more than 10 years.
PSN is focused on becoming a fully integrated provider of satellite-based telecommunication products and services in Asia, including the wholesale leasing of satellite capacity. The company’s vision is to become a leading provider of comprehensive telecommunication services beyond satellites in the Asia – Pacific region, and the mission is “To Serve The Unserved”. The objective is to help create an information – based society and thus improve the lives of communities by closing the technology gap, such that a wider reach and coverage can be met, even for those in remote areas. Aside from providing telecommunication services, PSN has not forgotten its Corporate Social Responsibility, where we have provided assistance to stricken communities during natural disasters, for example during the past Tasikmalaya and Padang earthquakes.
Pasifik Satelit Nusantara is Indonesia’s first private satellite telecommunications company and one of the leading satellite companies in Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Indonesia, the Company is focused on becoming a fully integrated provider of satellite based telecommunication products and services in the region. Due to the Company’s rapidly expanding business; we invite young, energetic and talented person to join our professional team as:
- Male, female maximum 25 years old.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent with minimum GPA 2,75 out of 4
- Good looking
- Energetic, communicative, and have dynamic personality
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work both in team and individual
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Develop, Maintain and Administrator System Application
- System Billing Supervisor
- Roaming System Supervisor
- Male/Female, max. 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to work closely with Oracle
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in IT/Computer – System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Financial Projection
- Financial Controlling
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree majoring Finance/Accounting/Banking from reputable university; Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy will be an advantage
- 2 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good with details
- Should be able to work effectively in team
- Doing sales activities in data communication network (VSAT IP, private network / telecommunication bussiness are
- Product development
- Maintaining exsisting customers
- Handling tender process
- Preferably having network in government / banking / corporate segmentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, (preferable in Telecommunication and IT).
- At least 1 – 2 years of sales experience in telecommunication and/or Information Technology business
- Acquainted in information technology / data communication area
- Having strong sense of sales
- Able to work in team
- Target – oriented