PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk - Bank BII is established on May 15, 1959. After earning foreign exchange bank status in 1988, BII listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX). Since going public, BII has grown to become one of Indonesia’s leading local private banks.
BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia with an international network that comprises 337 branches including five Syariah branches and three overseas branches, 1,001 ATMs and 15 CDMs (Cash Deposit Machines) BII across Indonesia, and also connected with more than 20,000 ATMs under ATM PRIMA, ATM BERSAMA, ALTO, CIRRUS, and Malaysia’s MEPS network, and to more than 2,800 Maybank ATMs in Malaysia and Singapore as well as a banking presence in Mauritius, Mumbai and the Cayman Islands. As of 31 March 2011 total customer deposit base of Rp60.2 trillion and Rp77.4 trillion in assets, BII provides full range of financial services through its branch and ATM network, phone banking and internet banking channels. BII is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BNII) and is active in SME/Commercial, Consumer and Corporate banking.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, currently PT Bank BII Tbk open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- Preparing and consolidating branch budget
- Tracking and monitoring branch achievement and performance
- Support data and presentation material for Top Management/Regional Business Head
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Majoring in accounting is preferable
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL)
- Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point)
- Have accounting or finance analysis knowledge
- Fast learning
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial or accounting services
- Self-driven, able to work independently and as ateam