PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk – Bank Danamon Indonesia was established in 1956. The name Bank Danamon, which was derived from ‘dana moneter’, meaning monetary fund, was first used in 1976 in place of its original name, Bank Kopra. In 1988, Bank Indonesia enacted a package of major banking reforms known as the ‘October 1988 Package’ or PAKTO 88. The main aim of PAKTO 88 was to encourage competition in the banking sector by lowering the barrier to entry, including the liberalization of the requirements for the establishment of new private domestic banks and joint-venture banks. As a result of this, Bank Danamon became among the first foreign exchange banks in Indonesia, and became a public company listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange.
Today, ‘Danamon’ is the brand name of Indonesia’s largest financial institution by number of employees – approximately 61,875 permanent and non permanent employees (including subsidiaries) at the end of September 2011; one which focuses on realizing its vision: “We Care and Enable Millions to Prosper”.
As one of the leading financial institution in Indonesia with more than 55 years of experience, and as Bank that endeavors to ‘make it happen’, demonstrating our brand promise, Danamon welcomes young professionals with dynamic personality, perseverance and creativity, to join as part of our excellent team as:
- To supervise the sales activities and ensure achievement of sales targets in each area
- Develop a portfolio of branches in the area and looking for potential areas to expand its network
- Ensure good service and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring of the implementation of policies, procedures and other applicable regulations internal and external
- Minimum S1 degree from various disciplines
- Have experience in Marketing and Banking Operations at least 3 years
- Oriented businesses and can build a good relationship with customers
- Have a high leadership skills and good analytical skills
- Able to communicate well (Indonesian and English)