PT Adaro Energy Tbk – Adaro Adaro Group is the second largest thermal coal producer in Indonesia. The Company was established in 2004 under the name of PT Padang Kurnia and its name changed into current name in 2008. We are one of the largest coal mining company in Indonesia, which operates the largest single coal mine in southern parts of the earth. With a vision to be the coal mining company and the largest integrated energy and most efficient in Southeast Asia.
Adaro Energy and its subsidiaries currently deal in coal mining and trade, coal infrastructure and logistics, and mining contractor service. Each operating subsidiary is positioned as an independent and integrated profit centre so that Adaro Energy has competitive and reliable coal production and a coal supply chain that produces optimum shareholder value. In the future, Adaro Energy may publicly list the strong performing subsidiaries to support further growth and development.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Adaro Energy open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- Candidate must posses at least S1 Engineering majoring in Mining, Geology, Geodetical, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Environmental, Civil with minimum GPA 2.80 out of 4.00
- Fresh graduates or having max. 3 years working experience after graduation year
- Extra curricular activities would be advantage
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed at Adaro Site
- Closing Date : 25 July 2012
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree majoring in Law
- Have at least 11 years experience in Legal field (Corporate legal, Administrative & Licenses).
- Extensive knowledge of legal concepts, principles, terminology, and procedures
- Knowledge of drafting legal reports and documents
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a good command of English both oral & written
- Able to adapt to teamwork while also possesses proficient individual skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- To be placed at Tanjung – South Kalimantan
- Closing Date : 18 July 2012