Premier Oil plc (LSE: PMO) is an independent British UK oil company with gas and oil interests in the UK, Asia and Africa. It is devoted entirely to the 'upstream' sector of the industry - the exploitation of oil and gas - as opposed to the 'downstream' refining and retail sector. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. Premier Oil plc is a leading independent FTSE 250 international exploration and production company, operating in the North Sea (offices in Aberdeen and Stavanger), Middle East/ Pakistan (offices in Islamabad) and Asia (offices in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta).
The company has an enviable track record of success and is poised to grow production to 75,000 boepd in the medium term. With a healthy balance sheet, our strategy is to deliver growth from existing producing assets, ongoing developments, high potential exploration opportunities and acquisition activities. Our core values of creativity, dynamism, professionalism, respect and tenacity have helped build and sustain a successful business over the last 75 years, and we continue to be committed to invest in our people, and the countries and communities in which we operate.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, currently Premier Oil open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- To support the Project Manager in the execution of the project.
- Functional management of all engineers on the project.
- To assure the competency of the engineering personnel on the project.
- To assure project manager the technical activities are following International Oil Best Practice and Standards. Adherence to Client/Corporate /and Regulatory Procedures and Standards.
- To be the technical authority coordinator for the facilities activities on the project.
- Manage a group of project engineers to support the needs of the Project.
- Develop/maintain the necessary engineering processes/procedures to ensure the technical integrity of all work done.
- Develop and maintain internal relations with Business Unit and Group Engineering Managers.
- This new role will support the Project Manager on the control and the co-ordination of facilities engineering activities relevant to the Solan Development (west of Shetlands) via detailed design, construction and hook up and commissioning. In co-operation with the technical team, you will analyse and identify risks/opportunities to optimise the project, as well as provide solutions for any technical issues.
- Minimum15 years experience within engineering / technical areas in the oil and gas industry
- Previous experience in multi-disciplinary coordination role
- Fully qualified Chartered engineer, degree in major engineering discipline
- Previous track record off North Shore Related Projects
- Good communication skills