The Indonesia Corruption Watch - ICW is a reputable non goverment organization (NGO) in Indonesia. ICW was established in June 21, 1998, in the midst of the reformation movement to create government that is democratic and free from corruption, in order to achieve public prosperity. Has been working for twelve years, ICW is now trying to strengthen synergy with people in grass root level to combat corruption.
In the campaign, ICW delivered anticorruption messages through a music concert involving youths. The music concert themed Anticorruption Generation (Gipsi) had been conducted in Margo City Mall Depok on December 7, 2010 and Depok Mall on April 23, 2011. While, in attempt to reach parents communities, ICW conducted anticorruption-themed painting and coloring competition for children in some malls.
ICW invite young people who excel, have the leadership, honest and dedicated people to join the commission for the eradication of corruption in Indonesia to fight against corruption and join as following position:
- Min S1 in Accounting
- Understanding in NGO Finance and experienced min 2 years
- Min S1 in Social Science or relevan field
- Understanding in Electoral System
- Min S1 in Economic, Engineering or relevan field
- Understanding in natural resources management policy
- Min S1 in Public Health or relevan field
- Understanding in healht service policy
- Min D3 in Marketing, Public Relation or relevan field
- Experienced min 3 years in marketing, PR or event organizer
- Min SMA
- Experienced in marketing min 1 year