Holcim Indonesia is one of the biggest cement companies in Indonesia with the distinguished advantage of integrated businesses in ready-mix concrete and aggregate provides a working environment that encourages personal & professional development skill. Holcim is a pioneer and an innovator in Indonesia's fast-developing cement sector, as the market for homes, commercial buildings and infrastructure expands. We are the only provider of a fully integrated range of 10 cement types, concrete and aggregates. We are building a unique franchise, Solusi Rumah, to deliver complete, affordable housing solutions and upgrades, drawing on the skills of over 9,200 Holcim-trained masons, 351 franchisees as of mid-2011 and a growing telesales presence.
Our products are sold in more than 9,000 retail stores across Indonesia. Holcim Beton was first to market with SpeedCrete®, a fast-setting concrete that slashes time on repair work to roads and developments, while our MiniMix phone service allows same-day ready-mixed concrete delivery; we were also first with mobile concrete batching plants. Our construction industry seminars on best practices in large-scale concrete pouring for multi-storey building foundations are literally ground breaking. We are pioneers in creating a professional centre of excellence in vocational and managerial skills, the Holcim Academy, drawing students from across Southeast Asia.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, currently PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- Laboratory staff is responsible for quality control of raw materials and alternative raw materials, gypsum, MIC, clinker and cement products (FM outlet and ship out). In accordance with test plans and test methods are applicable and are also involved in a trial – correspond with the scheme and guidelines of calibration- to improve quality or use of MIC.
- Responsible to provide recommendations in solving the deviation of analysis results.
- Minimum High School Level with relevant field
- Minimum 1 year in current position.
- Minimum 2 year experience in chemical /physic cement analyst.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word) & Lotus Notes
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English ( oral and written )
- Understanding the overall production process
- Understanding how and where to place the material in the field.
- Experience in making Reagent
- Capable to analyse material by XRF or /and Wet Analysis