Bank Syariah Mandiri is established since 1999, BSM has in fact appeared as blessings and a morale learnt from the 1997-1998 economic and monetary crisis. As is known, the economic and monetary crisis, followed by multi-dimension crisis including in the national politics, has massively affected all aspects of public life, not an exception to business matters. Under such a condition, the conventional banksdominated banking industry suffered from the worst crisis. The government finally took action by restructuring and recapitalizing the banks in Indonesia.
PT BSM is one of the Indonesian largest sharia-based banking companies. Bank Syariah Mandiri operated since 1999 as a part subsidiary of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, the Indonesian largest national banking companies. The Companies operated 630 branch offices networks in 33 provinces and its main office located in Jakarta.
PT Bank Syariah Mandiri requires a proactive person and loves working with people or support others to succeed. They are proud of the work and the results of their work, and have the integrity, accuracy and self-actualization to invite banking professionals to fill positions:
- Age max. 30 years
- Education min. S1 in different directions
- PTN GPA min. 2.75 and the PTS GPA min. 3:00
- Experience as an Account Officer in the banking
- Having a complete and detailed knowledge of banking products, especially the Islamic banking
- Like the challenge, target oriented, and mobile
- Can communicate persuasively
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Computer literate min. MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- For placement in the Pangkalan Bun