PT. XL. Axiata Tbk – XL Axiata was established in 1989 and is owned by Axiata Group Berhad (86.5%), one of the largest cellular players in the Asia Pacific region, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Ltd. International Indonesia (13.3%), Middle East and Africa largest cellular provider, and the public (0.2%). Starting commercial operations in 1996, XL is currently one of the leading & highest-growing mobile & cellular services providers in Indonesia, serving 31.4 million subscribers across the country by the end of 2009.
The company focuses on 2 core business aspects: Consumer Solutions – aimed to provide cellular telephony services of high quality and coverage to the mass market, and Business Solutions – directed to provide highly reliable & efficient data & communications solutions for the corporate market.
XL Axiata is one of the major cellular, invite young professionals who have high integrity and commitment to join and a career in the following positions:
- Produce notification design for back end (i.e. PCN, TN, IR and UMB)to ensure best customer product experiences
- Implement notifications by ensuring distribution material and coordination to related parties
- Monitor the implementation of notification and coordinate with related parties for corrective action if necessary
- Gather input and insight to identify improvement possibility of Product Notifications
- Provide information to solve Prepaid product and notifications problem follow up
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably from economics/ Finance/ IT
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing position
- Experience in internet-based operation filed will be an advantage
- Possess knowledge of marketing, computer system & applications, data management
- Possess knowledge of telecommunication industry
- Possess skill of project management
- Minimum S1 University graduate with major in Accounting or Tax.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Taxation fields (Big Five Tax Consultant Firm)
- Brevet A, B & C Tax certified is preferred
- Strong and deep knowledge of Indonesia Tax Regulation and compliance.
- Familiar with SAP application, would be preferable i.e. SAP for Finance purpose (FI/CO) and Assets Management
- Good in operating excel worksheet, power point and Ms. Access
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Process & detail oriented.
- Result oriented
- Process and monitor the validity of documents related to VAT to ensure it comply with VAT Law.
- Prepare VAT reconciliation between SAP and VAT return, review the journal of prepaid VAT, and review the VAT import and VAT offshore to ensure the amount is reported properly to the tax office and to avoid the tax penalty from Tax Office.
- Prepare the Monthly Prepaid VAT Return to comply with the tax regulation and avoid tax penalty.
- Identification and analyze the transactions which is subject to the VAT cancellation and its Cancellation Note that is prepared by Finance Account Payable to vendor, in order to comply with the VAT payment and reporting as stated in the VAT Law and support commercial administration.
- Monitor finance region and finance Headquarter regarding the implementation of VAT policies and guidedance in daily operational to ensure it comply with the tax regulation and to avoid penalty from vendor and tax penalty from Tax Office.
- Represent the company in the VAT dispute and negotiate with vendor to explain that company’s policy comply with the tax regulation and to maintain good relationship with the vendor Prepare VAT reconcilation on certain account to counter tax audit findings and manage the outcomes comply with the tax regulation.
- Prepare explanation letter to the tax office or vendor regarding company’s VAT transaction in order to comply with the VAT regulation in VAT audit and VAT confirmation process.
Jakarta Pusat 12950