PT Sharp Electronics Indonesia - Sharp Electronics Indonesia not only develop and enlarge our business. More than that, we dedicate ourselves to the usefulness of our unique technology and innovative culture, the good and welfare of mankind throughout the world. It is the goal of our company to grow together with all our employees, encourage and direct them so that they can demonstrate the full potential and advance the standard of living. Our future well-being directly related to the welfare of consumers, shop owners (dealer) and our shareholders, of course, the entire Sharp family.
Sharp Corporation dedicated to the second principle of the ideal: Sincerity and Creativity ("Sincerity & Creativity"). By sticking to these two principles, we can get real satisfaction from the results of our work, while providing a meaningful contribution to society.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Sharp Electronics Indonesia open opportunities for you join and develop a carrier seeking for qualified candidates to fill in position of:
- Male or Female, with maximum 27 years old
- Minimum S1 Psychology
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Able to communicate in English
- Good Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication skill, Energetic, Self motivated, and Hard worker
- Able to work independently as good as in a team and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel work base
- Female, maximum 28 years old
- S1, bachelor degree in Psychology from reputable university. Psychologist or Master in Profession Psychology are preferable.
- Experiences minimum 1 years in the same area; from outsourcing/recruitment agency, retail or electronics company is strong advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of targeted selection interviews, experienced & competent to conduct psychodiagnostic evaluation & assessment using various relevant psychological assessment method.
- Experienced in processing Management Trainee/ODP recruitment procedures
- Excellent in English both oral and written is a must
- Multi tasking, energetic, tactful and able to work in team is a must.
- Able to work underpressure and tight deadline
- Having excellent customer oriented attitude
- Male or Female with maximum 25 years old
- S1 from Public Relations, Human Resources, or Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Experience minimum 1 years in related area
- Strong interest in organizing and conducting a programs
- Handling sales training , product training & motivation training
- Good analytical thinking and creative
- Good appereance, strong communication and negotiation skill
- Fluently in English, computer literate and high commitment
- Female, Maximum age 28 years old
- S1 Any Discipline, GPA > 3.00
- Experience minimum 2 years in HR Admin
- Able to handling HR programme, control employee database & control branch approval
- Compute literate especially advance with Ms. Excel, Power Point
- Good attitude , hardworking, persistence & creative
- Good proficiency in English