PT Pertamina (Persero) - Pertamina is a State Owned oil & gas company (National Oil Company), established on December 10, 1957 under the name PT PERMINA. In 1961 the company changed its name to PN PERMINA and after the merger with PN PERTAMIN in 1968 it became PN PERTAMINA. With the enactment of Law 8 of 1971 the company became PERTAMINA. This name persisted until after PERTAMINA changed its legal status to PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) on October 9, 2003.
Pertamina is the largest national oil companies in Indonesia. Pertamina's main business activities in the field of energy and petrochemicals. Its business was divided into two sectors, upstream and downstream. PT Pertamina (Persero) established since 1957 controled the entire oil and gas industry in Indonesia and cooperated with foreign petroleum companies, but solely on a contract basis. The Company's main office located in Jakarta and operated 7 (seven) oil plant refineries, and has numerous LNG, LPG, shipping, and fuel businesses. The Company also invests heavily in the development of geothermal energy as an alternative energy source. Pertamina supported by 13 Subsidiaries and 16 Joint Ventures operating in various industries.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Pertamina (Persero) open opportunities for you and develop a carrier in to join as following position:
- Organize and carry out administrative activities include the create, store, record, distribute, receive, storage and secure the confidentiality of documents according to applicable Administrative and Archival Guidelines (PATP) in the Company.
- Carry out administrative activities coordination of Vice President (VP) Function for the smoothness of administration tasks.
- Receive, respond, and communicate the information needs of internal & external parties related to VP activity or the functions under it.
- Schedule of VP weekly activities & communicate every day such as meetings, seminars, appointments, business travel.
- Prepare the meeting/ conference including ensuring the completeness of meetings, meeting rooms, and the presence of invitees.
- Possess Diploma 3 Degree in Secretary or equivalent
- Acknowledge and understand about the Pedoman Administrasi dan Pedoman Kearsipan (PATP)
- Understand and mastering the correspondence and archival.
- Have a service-oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance.
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative)
- Fluent in English (written & conversation)
- Mastering MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), data processing and the Internet.
- Experienced as a secretary at least 5 years.