PT Merck Indonesia Tbk - Merck was founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981, and is one of the first companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Most of the shares owned by the Merck Group is headquartered in Germany and is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world.
In Chemical business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceutical, we manufacture and markets well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, our Consumer Health Care Division is looking for potential, dynamic and energetic candidates to fill the vacant position as:
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and Calibration activities on a schedule
- Perform corrective maintenance and ensure all production machines running properly
- Monitor and analyze problems that may arise on the machine during the production process and report to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist in the production of the format change on the machine
- Fill out the daily activities and calibration sheet
- Measuring and treating format production tools (punches and dies) and also noted the results of such measurements into a form to record punches and dies
- Responsible for equipment calibration and maintenance equipment
- Mutual exchange of information and provide advice relating to technical problems in the field to the maintenance supervisor
- Provide a positive contribution in the application of corporate best practices (5S, OEE etc.)
- Supports all maintenance activities that comply with the regulations (GMP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.)
- Male / Female
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Contract based position available.