PT Komatsu Indonesia - Komatsu manufactures construction and mining equipment under the global trademark of Komatsu. Our product line includes hydraulic excavators, bulldozers, off-highway dump trucks as well as frames and related components and steel cast products. Located in Jakarta, Indonesia, the Company began commercial production in 1983. After being publicly listed company since 1995, the Company was delisted from the JSX on January 2, 2006 and change its status to private company (Go Private).
- To be a valuable asset to the nation as a world-class producer of construction and mining machinery.
- To become a key player in the Global Manufacturing Strategy of Komatsu Group.
- To continuously maintain our position as the market leader in Indonesia.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Komatsu Indonesia open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- The incumbent will be in charge of handling matters related to occupational safety and its management includes the administration as well as providing support for improvement projects.
- Male / Female
- Diploma in Occupational from reputable university with GPA not less than 2.75 of 4 scales.
- Possess understanding occupational safety and its management system.
- Having experience in safety & health management and manufacturing company is advantage but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet)
- Able to communicate in English (spoken & written).