PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) – Kaltim Prima Coal incorporated in Indonesia with BP and CRA each holding 50% of the shares. KPC licensed to conduct exploration and mining of coal based on a Coal Contract of Works (CCOW) with the concession covering 90,706 ha. The Indonesian State Coal Company (PTBA) to receive 13.5% entitlement of all production
KPC decision to proceed with the development of an export mine with a design capacity of 7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) following detailed exploration and a feasibility study of prospects close to Sangatta. The prospect has substantial quantity of high quality coal reserves, is close to a coast line with deep water and is strategically located to service growing markets. KPC subsequently relinquished most of the original Agreement Area, retaining 1,961 sq. Km.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
- Possess minimum Secretary Academy (D3) graduate (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years of experience in secretarial work.
- Possess competency in spoken and written English.
- Possess Business writing skills and Public Relations knowledge.
- Able to operate computer with Office software/ programs.
- Ability to keep confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsiveness, ability to perceive situation, selectivity in receiving guests, flexibility, and sense of humor.
- Problem solving skills and ability to determine priorities.
- Alertness, initiative, creativity, determination, patience, works in accuracy as well as keeps pace with the progress of the GM/ Manager's work.
- Ability to perceive problems and delegate the solution to the competent parties.
- Initiative to look for alternatives concerned with GM/ Managers work and to take responsibility for writing letters and making some decisions on behalf of them as directed.
- Closing date: 16 June 12.
- Tertiary qualifications (S1) in Mine Engineering with a minimum 4 years experience in mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to think laterally and to be able to innovate.
- Demonstrate practical conceptual skills.
- Understanding of continuous improvement practices.
- Understanding of financial analysis methods.
- Analytical problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Possess “Pengawas Operational Pratama” certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy.
- Closing date: 11 June 12.