PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Garuda Indonesia the history of Indonesia's commercial aviation cannot be separated from the periods of struggle for independence of Indonesian people and the efforts to maintain the independence itself. The history started when Presiden Soekarno urge the businessman and the people of Aceh to gather funds to purchase an aircraft, in order to support his mobility as the leader of the government.
Garuda Indonesia is the Indonesian national airline companies. The Company established in 1949 and its based located in Jakarta. In 2011, Garuda Indonesia booked income of IDR 27,2 trillion, which was a rise by 39,1 percent compared to the IDR 19,5 trillion booked in the previous year. In 2012, The Company will receive 21 new additions to its fleet, consisting of 4 units of B737-800NGs, 2 units of A330-200s, 10 units of A320s for Citilink, and 5 units of sub-100 Bombardier CRJ1000 NextGen aircraft.
Awarded as “The World’s Most Improved Airline” and certified as 4-Star Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughout the world. To support the company’s expansion plan, we invite young and dynamic individuals to join our team as:
- Ensure the proper solution for customer-related Passenger Reservation, Cargo, Passenger Ticketing, GFF service, and ticket refund.
- Ensure implementation of City Check-in and Cargo operational services.
- Ensure the availability of appropriate solutions to customers related to handling of Lost/ Damage Baggage and Claim Complain, Passenger and Cargo Complain/ Complement.
- Ensure the sales of Garuda Shop articles.
- Ensure the demand and sales of available tour packages can be sold.
- Ensure that the information provided in accordance with customer need.
- Male / female.
- Citizen of Indonesia.
- Domiciled in Medan and surrounding areas/ domiciled in Makassar and surrounding areas.
- Age maximum 25 years,
- Minimumum possess Diploma 3 degree majoring in any major from reputable university/ educational institution.
- GPA minimum 2.75 of 4.00 scale.
- Attractive apperance.
- Height for women min. 160cm, and men min. 165cm, with a weight proportional.
- Sound mind and body.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English (active oral and written).
- Computers literate and mastering information systems applications (min. Ms Office and internet).
- Willing to be placed at Garuda Indonesia Sales Office in Medan Branch Office/ Makassar Branch Office and work with the shift system