PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk - CAP and SMI are the leading suppliers of petrochemical product to various Indonesian manufacturing industries. Chandra Asri Petrochemical (CAP) facility at Ciwandan, Cilegon in Banten Province is Indonesia's premier petrochemical plant incorporating world class, state-of-the-art technology and supporting facilities. At the heart of CAP lies the Lummus Naphtha Cracker producing high quality Ethylene, Propylene, Crude C4 and Pyrolysis Gasoline (Py-gas) for the Indonesian as well as regional export markets.
CAP's integrated Polyethylene and Polypropylene production facilities incorporate two world class technologies. Four Unisol reactors are designed by Union Carbide. One capable in producing both linear low and high density PE resins while the other 3 are capable to produce a variety of PP resins. The fifth reactor is using Showa Denko KK of Japan's revolutionary bimodal high density polyethylene technology. These two world class technologies combine to produce a range of resin grades which meet the great majority of demand for polyethylene in Indonesia.
Chandra Asri Petrochemical is the largest petrochemical company in Indonesia is world class. We are looking for an energetic young workers and the potential to follow the Management Trainee Program (MTP) which is a special education program for college graduates with the aim of meeting the need for future leaders, in order to face future challenges and to support sustainable business.
- Male (except the Department of Chemical Engineering).
- Maximum age 25 years.
- Minimum S1 with GPA> 3:00.
- S1 Fresh Graduates of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Civil Engineering, and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Maximum of 1 year working experience (optional) or a recent graduate candidates are allowed to apply.
- English is active.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta or Cilegon.