PT Bayer Indonesia - Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power. The Group is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its role as a socially and ethically responsible corporate citizen. Economy, ecology and social responsibility are corporate policy objectives of equal rank. In fiscal 2010, Bayer employed 111,400 people and had sales of €35.1 billion. Capital expenditures amounted to €1.6 billion, R&D expenses to €3.1 billion.
As the core company of Bayer's operations in the country, PT Bayer Indonesia produces and markets a broad range of pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products, as well as products for the agricultural industry. There is a plant in Surabaya for agricultural chemicals, and plants in Cimanggis and Cibubur for over-the-counter and pharmaceutical products, respectively, which are marketed in the country and also exported to other Asia Pacific countries.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Bayer Indonesia open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- To coordinate project required for upgrade/ modification/ new installation of production/ utility equipment and building facility.
- To Create design drawing for project related.
- To Estimate Material Usage and Material Cost
- To Supervise project implementation and make sure SHE procedure implemented during project carried out.
- To conduct project administration and related document is updated.
- D3 Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering
- Familiar with project management (project costing, project schedule,project evaluation )
- Familiar with engineering drawing ( Auto Cad, Visio ), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of plant equipment and process.
- Good knowledge of material technology
- Good knowledge of plant instrumentation.
- Good communication skill
- Email subject for application: Project Coordinator Engineering and follow your name
- Reporting to the QA Manager, you will coordinate all activity in any packaging development in order to comply with any implemented systems/ standard and Authority Regulation and to fulfill customer requirement
- Provide and establish any specification documentation system (i.e. PMS, PGS) to ensure aligning with Bayer Crop Science requirement and standard.
- Coordinate packaging development project and involve actively in discussion with related department i.e. Marketing, Material Planner, Production, Engineering & Logistic, either with Supplier and Customer.
- Provide Packing Instruction to give clear guidance for shop floor activity.
- Establish the inspection plan for packaging material.
- Investigate non-conformities concerning packaging material and propose the corrective and preventive measures.
- Identify any risks when abnormal condition or operation appear and determine the safety measure.
- Report the near-missing condition and improvement idea through Improvement Report form and propose any improvement regarding cost reduction, process efficiency and compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14000, QHSE Global Guidance, 5R and other.
- Support the superior in dealing all QA Activities including complaint handling and sample providing in day to day.
- At least 3 years experience in Packaging Development Coordinator in Manufacturing.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in technical.
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Good computer proficiency.
- Hard worker and able to work in team
- Willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High initiative and proactive.
- Fast learner.
- Email subject for application: PDC and follow your name