PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BRI is one of the larger banks in Indonesia. It specialises in small scale and microfinance style borrowing from and lending to its approximately 30 million retail clients through its over 4,000 branches, units and rural service posts. It also has a comparatively small, but growing, corporate business.
The Company operated since 1895 and currently operated with largest network in Indonesia. As of year-end 2011, Bank BRI consist of 1 Head Office, 18 Regional Offices, 14 Regional Audit Offices, 424 Branches Offices (including 1 Special Branch and 3 overseas offices), 480 Sub Branch Offices, 4,766 Micro Outlets, 854 Cash Counters, and 1,195 Teras BRI. In 2003, the Company listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange with the ticker code of BBRI. Currently, BBRI is part of LQ45 equity index, one of blue chips shares in IDX.
PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk requires a proactive person and loves working with people or support others to succeed. They are proud of the work and the results of their work, and have the integrity, accuracy and self-actualization to invite banking professionals to fill positions:
General Requirements :
- S1/ S2 Graduated from reputable university (accreditation A or B) and majoring in:
- PPS Umum - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditor - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA S1 : 2.75 and S2: 3.25 (with GPA S1 : 2.75)
- Max age 27 years old for S1 and 30 years old for S2
- Willing to follow all the selection process
- Not Married and willing to not married in 1 (one) year from appointed as permanent employees
- Willing to be placed around the working area of BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI