Citibank, a major international bank, is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. As of March 2010, Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in the United States by total assets, after Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase.
Citibank has retail banking operations in more than 100 countries and territories around the world. More than half of its 1,400 offices are in the United States, mostly in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, D.C. and Miami. More recently, Citibank has expanded its operations in the Boston, Philadelphia, Houston, and Dallas metropolitan areas. In addition to the standard banking transactions, Citibank offers insurance, credit cards and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field, claiming about 15 million users.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, Citibank open opportunities for you join and develop a carrier in banking industry with us.
- Citi Transaction Services (CTS), a division of Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG), offers integrated cash management, fund services, securities services, and trade services and finance to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and the public sector around the world. Leveraging the industry's
- largest proprietary network, spanning 100 countries, we are uniquely qualified to serve your organization's local and cross-border interests, enabling you to:
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Effectively manage business locally and globally
- Gain greater control over financial positions
- The CTS Indonesia Management Associate program is designed to attract talent pool and to provide an excellent training ground for graduates to work in CTS group. CTS MA will be introduced to a dynamic CTS environment, and obtain actual industry experience by being assigned to different industry groups. They will gain in-depth insights into varieties of CTS sales, products and services through a series of carefully planned informal and formal trainings by senior managers in CTS and related functions. The CTS MA program would be 38 months program , including all mandatory training periods and 3 rotations at 8 months each where the CTS MA will be assigned with a project related role as well as a line role and will work closely with senior managers and CTS team in projects that involve developments of new products, client relationships, and sales. For further information please click CTS Campus Website: www.oncampus.transactionservices.citi.com
- Minimum of Bachelor degree from respectable universities
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 from 4.0 scale
- Any major is welcome, preferably Finance and/or Marketing
- 0-2 years of experience
- Proficiency in English is desired
- Ability to think globally and creatively-with an innovative approach to doing business
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence and a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment