BP Indonesia - BP has operated for over 35 years in Indonesia, a country home to over 210 million people. Today, we are one of its largest foreign investors with cumulative capital investment to date of over US$5 billion. Through various heritage companies, BP is one of the largest foreign investors in Indonesia. Activities are dominated by its exploration and production business, notably the Tangguh LNG in West Papua. BP also has downstream interests in petrochemicals and lubricants. BP Indonesia currently employs over 1,200 people, most of whom work in and around capital of Jakarta or close to our main asset in Papua Barat.
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates
with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, BP Indonesia open opportunities for the prospective candidate's positions as:
- To coordinate the provision and assurance analysis of the cost and performance within wider C&EA department which include: C&EA Jakarta, CRP and Security site, including but not limited to assuring accuracy of the acquired cost data on the estimated activities, manpower status, and accounting records, payment to external parties, analysis of budget vs actual including understanding its variances, driving factors as well as its potential challenges and opportunities going forward.
- To review and provide adequate and control on budget related to overall implementation of BP Indonesia's social program, contract implementation, tracking orders and contract status for every single contract under custody
- Assist C&EA Performance and Planning Team leader in coordinating and organizing clear and proper C&EA and security annual and multiyear budget preparation for all stakeholders. This includes but might not limited to: ensuring realistic and accurate budget provision in alignment with the departmental function and performance contracts as well as to report on forecast, trending and cost update to identify and therefore mitigate any possibility of over or under run C&EA budget.
- To coordinate day to day cost control activities related works (cash call, accruals, cost allocation, invoicing, financial data retrievals, budget versus actual (BVA process) etc). Stakeholders include program implementing partners, contractors (any partners queries regarding program and costing),
- internal requirement GFO submission.
- To coordinate the development of EFE/WP&B proposal to be submitted to BPMIGAS as well as ensuring its approval process, developing of implementation reports and managing queries (including audit) with BPMIGAS and other relevant government agencies.
- Coordinate all contractual related works with the aim of ensuring all C&EA and security activities are equipped with appropriate contract vehicles before being implemented (planning and scheduling procurement process, performance evaluation & assessment) and make sure effective uitilization of
- the developed contracts. Included in this works is: help liase with other BP functions (PSCM, Legal, E&C) to make sure a robust ACDD is in place adn well conducted.
- Support Planning and Performance Team Leader in leading internal C&EA financial control management process including planning and analysis of the departmental spending forecast, ensure overall implementation of social strategy is managed within approved budget.
- Assist Planning and Performance Team Leader in leading the development of annual Tangguh ISP workplans and budget and ensure timely program tracking and trouble-shooting against commitments in AMDAL, Lenders Panel, ISP/LARAP Handbooks, TIAP, internal milestones, ISP Performance Contract, MoUs adn contracts.
- Support Planning and Performance TL in delivering performance measurement/review process for program activities in relation with Tangguh Ops, Expansion, CBM, Drilling and Exploration-Program
- University graduate in any discipline, financial would be preferred
- Minimum 5 years in financial/cost control or related fields
- Good communication skills and have a good potential in leadership
- Have a systematic approach and good organization skills
- Self motivated and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong performer with ability to work with different type of people and committed to help others
- English proficiency (active English), analytical and have strong attention to detail, follow through, ability to coordinate cost control works across cost centres
- Prior experience in planning and/or coaching roles will be beneficial