PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna - Bank Sahabat Sampoerna is fully commited to continuously is fully committed to continuously contribute to the nations growth, through the development and empowerment of Indonesia’s micro entrepreneurs & SMEs. The Company engaged in banking financial services and operated since 1990. The Bank incorporated under then name of PT Bank Dipo International and its name renamed into PT Bank Sahabat Sampoerna in 2012.
The Company's headquarter located in Jakarta and its shares owned by PT Samnpoerna Investama with 85% and PT Pahalamas Sejahtera with 15 % shares. As of year end 2011, the Bank's total assets rose 35% to Rp1.1 trillion (US$118.8 million)and third party funds soared 31% to Rp811.4 billion.
Bank Sahabat Sampoerna requires a proactive person and loves working with people or support others to succeed. They are proud of the work and the results of their work, and have the integrity, accuracy and self-actualization to invite banking professionals to fill positions:
- Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university with Good accreditation
- Minimum GPA 2.85 aout of 4.00
- Priority for those majoring in economy, engineering & agriculture, social science and other majors relevant to the industry
- Maximum 25 years old and preferably single/not married
- Possess strong interest in banking/financial services
- Upon completion of program, willing to be assigned to any location as required by the organization