Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia.
Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to Area Sales Manager (General Trade) in ensuring achievement of sales target by providing relevant, accurate and timely information on the financial aspect
- Responsible in managing debtors and claim settlement in the area
- Exercise proper budgetary control of support resources in the area
- Responsible for overall operation of sales depot, including complying with local government regulation, tax, labor related, etc
- Willing to be placed in big cities in Indonesia
- Willing to travel
- Min University degree in Accounting
- Possess good numerical analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
- Speed in responding queries from CD team
- Working English
- Min 1 year experience in finance and accounting area