The history of Indonesia's commercial aviation cannot be separated from the periods of struggle for independence of Indonesian people and the efforts to maintain the independence itself. The history started when Presiden Soekarno urge the businessman and the people of Aceh to gather funds to purchase an aircraft, in order to support his mobility as the leader of the government. The funds had gathered and resulted a Douglas DC-3 Dakota aircraft which have registered RI-001 by the name of "Seulawah" which means "the Gold Mountain"
Because of the tight flight schedule, RI-001 aircraft had to undergo its maintenance outside of Indonesia, and in December 7, 1948, RI-001 aircraft has landed in Calcutta for the maintenance. However, while the aircraft still undergo its maintenance, in December 19, 1948, the Dutch military has launched its second military aggression, even the aircraft have finished its maintenance, the RI-001 aircraft is unable to return to Indonesia.
In the same time, The Government of Burma had needed air transportation. In order to gather funds for the availability of flight attendants, finally it has decided that RI-001 aircraft have leased to The Government of Burma. In January 26, 1949. RI-001 aircraft flown from Calcutta to Rangoon by the name of "Indonesian Airways".
To support the company’s expansion plan, we invite young and dynamic individuals to join our team as:
- Implements targeted resourcing / recruitment strategies to ensure smooth staffing process.
- Manages strategic partnering with external recruitment vendor(s) for staffing of critical positions
- Manages recruitment process and standardizes the business process
- Standardizes assessment tools used for external recruitment / internal assessment
- Manages and standardizes outsourcing providers
- Aligns the competency model with employee / candidate assessment. Supports the development of competency model.
- Indonesian Citizen
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Psychology or Human Resources Management
- Have proficiency in commonly used Microsoft Office programs (such as Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Certified in Behavioral Based Interview / Targeted Selection is preferred
- Have strong business insight / acumen / business process
- Sound experience in HR (minimum 5 years)
- Sound experience in recruitment (all level), competency assessment / interview
- Good external networking for direct search
- Experience as assessor is a plus
- Have a good integrity
Online Application will be close on : 24 April 2012
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted and invited to participate in the selection process. The entire selection process will be held in Jakarta.