PT Donggi Senoro LNG (DSLNG) provides an opportunity to develop gas reserves that have been stranded for many decades. The initiatives have come from Indonesia's national energy company PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Medco Energi Internasional, Tbk., together with international companies, namely Mitsubishi Corporation and Korea Gas Corporation.
The DSLNG plant is located in the Banggai Regency in the Province of Central Sulawesi and is situated about 25 km south-east of Luwuk, the main town of Banggai Regency.
The plant site comprises about 100 hectares of land along the coast facing the Peling Strait, which provides a deep-sea route from Surabaya and Makassar to Luwuk and Manado.
DSLNG was established as a foreign investment company on 28 December 2007, with shares owned by Pertamina Energy Services Pte. Ltd. (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (20%), and Mitsubishi Corporation (51%). Since February 2011, however, the ownership structure has changed to PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (11.1%) and Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd. (59.9%).
PT Donggi Senoro LNG (DSLNG) is looking for qualified and suitable professionals to fill in the following positions:
- Manage all taxes imposed on all DSLNG business transactions in the most efficient manner and comply with the regulations.
- Review of monthly tax compliance of DSLNG (VAT and withholding tax returns).
- Provide provision of advice to other departments within DSLNG on the fiscal impact of proposed transactions.
- Maintain relationship with tax authorities, both at central and regional level for the purpose of discussion and negotiation on various tax issues.
- Ensure that all cross border transactions are structured in most tax efficient way including project financing, international shipping and sales.
- Manage fiscal exposures in all countries where DSLNG has a presence or is otherwise carrying out activities.
- Review of contracts to be entered into by DSLNG to ensure that terms are fair, reasonable and fiscally efficient.
- Monitor the implementation of major contracts to ensure key terms related to tax are followed.
- Ensure accurate and timeliness of regular tax reporting at Indonesian level and deferred tax charges and balances.
- Keep up to date with the Indonesian tax regulations, and quickly disseminate changes in the regulations to the business.
- Perform the preparation and submission of annual tax compliance of DSLNG (Corporate Income Tax).
- Assist Tax Manager in preparing and implementing tax planning and management.
- Promote and monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in Tax area.
- Ensure resources availability and develop personnel within the area of responsibility.
- University degree qualification or equivalent in stream of Taxation, Accounting, Finance, Management, or Business administration.
- Possesses Tax Brevet (A, B and C).
- At least 8 years of experience in taxation accounting, tax planning and compliance in multinational company or consulting firm.
- Has in-depth knowledge regarding Indonesian taxation and government regulations.
- Experience with international taxation and application of double tax treaties.
- Experience in dealing with Indonesian tax authorities on various matters (e.g. tax audits, resolution of tax disputes).
- High ethical standards, integrity and confidentiality, as well as adherence to both company policy and regulations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in English.
- How to Apply
- The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.