Combiphar was founded in 1971. Started as a home industry producing antibiotics, analgesics, and an OBH Combiphar's cough syrup, which until today is being manufactured and marketed.
The year 1985 brought the Anugerah Group - with its vision, its management skills and pharmaceutical experience to capture the business potential - into Combiphar.
The second decade then witnessed significant changes. A new management spearheaded the re-engineering of production facilities and standard operating procedures. This proved to be the major contributor in acquiring the Good Manufacturing Practice certificate in 1991, noteworthy as only the fifth national pharmaceutical company to achieve this honour.
Contribute to improve quality of life.
COMBIPHAR, an aggressive pharmaceutical & consumer good company seeking high caliber & result-oriented individual to fill the position as:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Mature, dynamic person with maximum age 35 years old
- Advance in accounting, tax and auditing
- Having experience in reputable Public Accounting Firm is an advantage
- Experience in manufacture / pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Having Brevet A & B will be an advantage
- Familiar with SAP R3 (FI-CO module) is a must
- Can work under pressure, multi tasking with minimum supervision
Jl.Senen Raya 135, Jakarta Pusat, 10410
Or email to :