Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
Vision & Mision
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
Batavia Air is one of the leading airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We operates domestic flights to around 42 destinations and international services to Singapore, China, Malaysia, Jeddah and Riyadh. Due to our fast growing business, we are proud to invite candidates who seek career development with discover mind blowing management style and people development within our company to join as :
- Female, min. D1 with age max. 27 years old.
- Having experience min. 1 year with similar position in airline / hotels / travel agencies is preferable.
- Able to operate ticketing system and able to issued both International/ Domestic ticket is more advantageous.
- Fluent in English (both oral & written).
- Good service manner, self motivated and customer oriented.
- Good Looking, neat and good appearance.
- Prefer candidate domicile around Central Jakarta / West Jakarta
- Male / Female, min. 35 years old
- Graduated from reputable university, majoring Accountancy
- Having experience as Accounting Manager, min. 5 years
- Responsible and high dedication to work
- Honest an willing to work under pressure
- Good looking and having good communication skill
- Able to speak English fluently is must
- Able in Mandarin language
(only shortlisted candidates will be proceed/ invite by phone)