The opportunity to start up a truly Thai bank arose in the 1940s when local Thai businessmen found it difficult to get credit facilities from foreign banks, which then dominated the financial sector. In response to their needs, Bangkok Bank was set up. After it began trading in 1944, it enjoyed strong support from local businesses and grew rapidly. Not content to be a niche player, the Bank rapidly expanded by offering new kinds of services. It came to be the dominant player in Thailand - the bank which was used by all leading companies.
Innovation and sensitivity to customers' needs has always been the key to Bangkok Bank's success. It has maintained its commitment to innovative expansion and development, despite a sometimes turbulent economic and political climate which has included a succession of military coups and a massive regional financial crisis in the late 1990s.
We invite highly motivated, professional and good interpersonal skills individual to join our team for the following opening:
- Provide timely and accurate data processing and information reporting services to support the Bank’s operation. This includes daily screening for irregularities and other reports as well as making periodical checks on all files of the branch and all sub-branches
- Ensure data security and maintain relevant historical data and reports in a secured place and easily accessible
- Ensure that the established systems and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the users understand and make proper use of the facilities available on the computer system
- Co-ordinate with Head Office and system development team to ensure the smooth operation of the bank including other developments in the future
- Co-ordinate with third party such as software vendors, report software errors
- Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.50 (based on 4.00 scale)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position with commercial or corporate banking.
- Working experience with AS400 core banking system will be an advantage
- Possesses good knowledge and experience in Networking, Domain Server, PC troubleshooting
- Understand BI application, Microsoft products e.g. Office, SQL
- Be able to work in shift and willing to travel
- Fluent in English for both oral and written
- Be a good team player with positive attitude
Attn. Human Resources Department
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.