Mercedes-Benz Indonesia consists of three companies, namely PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia and PT Star Engines Indonesia. The Jakarta office is conveniently located at the prestigious Deutsche Bank building in Jakarta, while our 42-hectare plant is in Wanaherang, Gunung Putri, Bogor, and our After-Sales office is located in Ciputat.
PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart (89,21%) and Daimler Project Consult, Germany (10,79%). It is the Sole Agent, Assembler and Manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia.
PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint venture company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart (43%), PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia (52%) and the Indonesian partner Mr. Iwan Valiant Joesoef, Jakarta (5%). It is the main distributor for PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia.
- To be the Number 1 in Quality, Image and Profitability in the Automotive Sector in Indonesia
- To delight our customers in everything we are doing.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and our business processes.
- To continually improve the quality of our products and services.
- To have a team-oriented and open minded corporate culture involving employees through leadership and individual acceptance of delegated responsibility
- To be aware of our environment.
- To have a professional relationship with our business partners.
Mercedez-Benz Indonesia is looking for qualified and suitable professionals to fill in the following positions:
Internship Program Mercedes-Benz Indonesia 2012