We retail gasoline, diesel, and kerosene to motorists, public transport operators through our more than 1,400 retail stations. Petron Gasul, the leading LPG brand is likewise available to consumers through our nationwide dealership network.
Petron likewise started to embark on the production of high-value petrochemical products, a strategic decision which further improves not only Petron's financial viability but likewise its deliberate positioning in the regional market.
Petron Corporation is looking for qualified and suitable professionals to fill in the following positions:
- Responsible for developing short-term and long-term marketing/corporate plans and strategies, as well as evaluation/monitoring of programs, investments and budgets, considering alignment with and attainment of overall marketing and corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Engineering or
- Business Management;
- Master's degree in Business Administration is an advantage;
- At least 2 years background that involves planning, highly analytical work,
- financial and project feasibility;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.